Something exciting is brewin’! - BF21 Spring Street Barlow Squeeze Sheaths!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
There is going to be an exciting (for me…and hopefully you) reveal made on Saturday! Stay posted!

It’s Saturday so, without further ado,

Bladeforums has been very enjoyable for me since joining. I missed out on quite a few BF Knives in years past of my own fault.

This year’s knife I did acquire, and it is absolutely beautiful. Thank you to waynorth waynorth , Bill, all the mods that made it happen and Spark Spark . meako meako your writeup on the tube is fantastic!!

This is my way of giving back. I have made two options of squeeze sheaths specifically for the Bladeforums 21 Spring Street Barlow.

Let me walk you through them.

First option is all black with rust colored stitching, lanyard grommet and “star” tooling.
Second option is the same as the first but with mahogany edges and top.

I was a little bummed that the BF21 Spring Street Barlow didn’t have the star stamp on the tang this year, so what better way to incorporate the past with star stamps on these sheaths!! :D

Please read carefully and fully:

I am not expecting to make any money off these sheaths. Depending on the amount that are pre-ordered, it will take a little bit to finish as they are all handmade.

These will be pre-order and no payment until yours is ready to ship. I expect to start shipping in mid January and I will probably be making 5-10 per week. (This is a steep estimate. Lol.)

Price will be $38.00USD +$10 for shipping CONUS and Canada. So $48.00USD ALL IN. I will also ship international but please contact me via PM for shipping rates. Accepting PP G&S or EMT if in Canada.

Rules: These sheaths will only be available for purchase if you were eligible and own a BF 21 Spring Street Barlow.
This is my way of giving back. :) I will not be making this design again, this particular design is for the BF21 Spring Street Barlow purchasers only.
Please comment “I’m in” and which option you would like.

I hope you enjoy them!
Option #1
E376EC78-0975-4697-9710-58FE1A927F74.jpeg
Option #2
1696ABA6-2738-4D27-A94B-EF7A892DCC55.jpeg

Backside of both option #1 and #2
43E509E2-9AB2-40FF-8EF8-381442BE5563.jpeg

Thank you all for following, commenting, and supporting Sharp & Fiery Leathercraft

Sharp & Fiery

*for clarity sake…both Option #1 and Option #2 are Black dyed, rust stitching, fob hole with grommet and tool stamping.
The only difference between the two options is Option #1 has black edges and Option #2 has Mohagany edges.
The third photo shows the opposite side (back) of both Option #1 and Option #2 with my makers mark and stars.

Last edited:
Well count me in!

I'll take option 2, please. :D

!!UPDATE!!

I am going to cap the first pre-orders at 25 sheaths, with the intent to have them all shipped by March.
As the first pre-order comes close to completion, I will open it again for another 25.
I don’t want to get in over my head…hope everyone understands. :D

Sharp & Fiery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back