Something for you leftys out there.

I keep hearing about how no one makes/carries anything for all the left handers "out there". Well, here you go.
smile.gif
Enjoy.

View

------------------
Dennis Wright
("Have a knife day!")
Wright Knife & Sporting Goods
La Mesa, CA
1-800-400-1980
wrightknife@ixpres.com

Dennis:
Have you no mercy? That small left decorated is lovely! Great pics!
biggrin.gif

Mercy??!?! Not a chance. I'm having way too much fun at this.

Here's a closer look at that small decorated one.
biggrin.gif

View

------------------
Dennis Wright
La Mesa, CA
(Don't click, just call)
1-800-400-1980
wrightknife@ixpres.com
("Have a knife day!")

Your not having much fun are you Dennis. That small decorated is beautiful, and i am not left handed. Any news on that website?

OK,

I can't take it any more.

You have mail on the small decorated.
smile.gif

------------------
RICK - Left Handers Unite

Hi Hermie. Nah, not a bit but you know what they say, "it's a tough job but someone's gotta do it".

Who am I kidding? I love this.

As far as the website goes, if I had hair, I'd be pulling it out.

I don't know why it has to be so complicated. I thought "I can do this". I spent over 30 years building, fixing and teaching these things. What can be so tough? Build the pages, put them on the web and there you go. Hah! Everything I try to make looks like something done in preschool with crayon.

I even bought a book on how to "build a website in a weekend". I carried the thing around with me for three weeks and...nothing. Then a friend suggested that I open it up and read it. (Everyone has to be a smartass someime, I guess.) Who has time for that?

I guess I'm going to have to get professional help. The only problem with that is I know what I want it to look like, they don't. Not only that, some of the "professional" site builders that I have talked to make pages that look like mine. Why would I pay for that?

Anyway, I could go on and on. I'm beginning to be sorry I even mentioned the darn thing. Hang in there, I'll get it someday. (Hopefully before something comes along to replace the internet as a shopping medium, like matter transporters and positronic thumbnail virtual shopping malls.)

------------------
Dennis Wright
La Mesa, CA
(Don't click, just call)
1-800-400-1980
wrightknife@ixpres.com
("Have a knife day!")

2 quick suggestions, Dennis - buy good software (hint hint, Dreamweaver 3, hint hint) and get a good "style guide" book like the Yale style guide.

Don't expect to be producing art the first day, but fortunately the learning curve isn't very steep.

It's also considerably easier if you have good shopping cart software to work with...

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

Hi Dennis, I know when you finally get your website up and running it will be worth the wait. I am looking forward to seeing your fantastic inventory
biggrin.gif
Hey when they come up with matter transporters i will be saying YIPPEEEE and will be at your stores doorstep.

Back