Something like the Spyderco Toad?

Anybody making something similar to the Spyderco "Toad?" I am looking for a really small - watch-pocket sized -
folder with a gutsy blade. The Toad would have been fine if I had been smart enough to buy one way back.
Unfortunately I can't - and I don't want to - pay collector's price for one. Suggestions please?

Thanks!

Spyderco Cricket, Spin, MeerKat, Lava, Balance and Equilibrium all have blades under 1.625 inches and should fit easily into your watch pocket. Of these, the Spin or Equilibrium would have the closest bladeshape in that they're both wharncliffe/sheepsfoot blades, although I would have to put my vote in with the MeerKat. Such a fun little knife with one of the most fun locks. I've won a fair amount of beers from my buddies betting them that they couldn't close it :p

Spyderco Cricket, Spin, MeerKat, Lava, Balance and Equilibrium all have blades under 1.625 inches and should fit easily into your watch pocket. Of these, the Spin or Equilibrium would have the closest bladeshape in that they're both wharncliffe/sheepsfoot blades, although I would have to put my vote in with the MeerKat. Such a fun little knife with one of the most fun locks. I've won a fair amount of beers from my buddies betting them that they couldn't close it :p

So after that comment, I had to go find a video of the MeerKat in operation. That is a pretty clever little knife, and I can see how you won beers off it, especially if you let them get a few in first. :D

Back