Something New....... In D-2

NWA

Here is the latest little dude I've finished. It is made from 1/8" D-2 with a 3 3/4" cutting edge and 8 1/2" OAL. I don't know why, but, I seem to want to call this one, the Willow Leaf.

WillowLeaf001.jpg

WillowLeaf002.jpg

Let me know what ya'll think.

Nick:)

I like that knife a lot. Looks like a great user.

Willow leaf or featherlight would be my choices.

Nice.

SDS

oohhh....:eek: that is a cool loking knife Nick.... i love the curves in the handle...:thumbup:

Nick that came out great!:eek:

Someone is going to be very very Happy:thumbup::thumbup:

That's a great looking knife Nick.
I can see it being really useful for a lot of things.

Good on ya!

Nick - I've got 2 of yours already...but what is the chance for setting the blade up slightly offset/swept upward, more like a Grohmann Canadian #1 Belt knife style?

That's a pretty good idea Fats:thumbup: I'll try and squeeze one in for a prototype in the coming weeks.

That's a pretty good idea Fats:thumbup: I'll try and squeeze one in for a prototype in the coming weeks.

DIBS
Let me know the price - I'll take the prototype... and NWA #3 for me!

pharrold <at> comcast.net

Wow, that's rad man! Love the name and the curves. It's almost got a Canadian belt knife feel to it, but more beefy in the handle area and more practical.

Man.. UPS is killing me.:grumpy:

They should have delivered it on Thursday, but it was held due to some "Natural Disaster" :eek::confused:
Friday it said out for delivery, but it never made it out of the depot.:rolleyes: Today, same crap.:jerkit:

Lets see what Monday brings:eek:

Normally I am a very patient person, but cmon... you guys saw the knife!

Ok, finally got it!

It was worth the torturous wait..

Seriously, what a perfect lil knife.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Nick!

Good deal Tony, I'm glad you like it. I hope the changes I made didn't screw anything up for ya.

Back