Something saddleback doesn't have

Well I like taking things in my pockets right now i have the saddleback big folder an iphone(no leather on him just a titanium back from mas design).

But what i was searching would be something like the maxpedition micro pocket organizer Micro pocket organizer link to carry my flashlight, Pen, whistle, lib balm glasses cloth/case and CC widgy bar.

Do you know something that would be less tact-cool and more leathery for that purpose

Because i could only think of the small gadget sleeve and Wallet Sleeve.

I already have the pouch but i cant carry it on my because of work clothing rules (i was going to clip it to my pants)

EDIT: it was not the L it was the order on the link

Last edited:
Yeah i have one but even tough its cool and all it's not leather... synthetic is too harsh on the pocket doesn't sit well on it.

A leather pouch as useful as the tactical nylon pocket organizers would be a very cool piece of gear. Unfortunately, most leather gear, Saddleback included, is just not that well organized, due to the cost and time required. Your only bet is probably to go custom if you really want it.
This guy, from Smokin' Holsters, could probably make it for you (I drool over his bags the same way I do over Saddleback's).

Back