Something smaller than a Military with 440V?

Is there something smaller than a Military made with 440V or 10V?

In a small pocket blade I really like the idea of superior edge retention. Does anybody make a small pocket-sized folder out of one of these CPM steels that appear to do so well at not giving away molecules?

------------------
I don't want my children fed or clothed by the state, but I would prefer THAT to their being educated by the state.

The Native has a good feel and a hefty blade also. Small enough to be really pocketable.
It's a lockback tho, and I think the Military/Starmate are liner-locks...means something to some people.

I got the combo edge version, but am considering a plain-edge version (cuz it's easier to remove those molecules) if I can modify the swedge (maybe, that's on another thread).

You can't beat the BF Native. Do a search for it in the Spyderco forum and see the good things that have been said about it.

Darrel Ralph uses CPM420V on his small Apogee, just over 3" with a flat grind and wicked sharp.

------------------
James
San Francisco, CA

Well, I guess I've been on another planet or something. The BF Native looks like just what I'm after. How many of them left?

------------------
I don't want my children fed or clothed by the state, but I would prefer THAT to their being educated by the state.

How about the Kershaw Random Task? You get 440v, plus the nifty torsion bar assisted opening mechanism! What`s not to like?

Back