SOP while we are at Best Ranger.....please read.

The phones will be voice mail only while I am at our shop in South Carolina in preparation for Best Ranger 2001...but our systems have been upgraded and messages will be promptly replied.

Some folks have asked why is this such a big deal?

Well, in addition to our functioning as a sponsor to the event at Fort Benning, and promoting ATC to the men and women serving our country, there is one more reason, which I cannot reveal on the forums until the contest! All I can say is check your local TV listings for coverage of Best Ranger on ESPN and Wide World of Sports!!!

As I embark on this journey, I cannot help but once again publically thank Jerry Busse for his encouragement and tutelage in becoming a business person in this industry. He has nursemaided me through some difficult times and put his own needs of me on hold during my transition to forming ATC. For this, I will always be grateful.

A year ago, I never would have thought that I would own a growing manufacturing company that would be participating in a Department of the Army event!!! Moreover, I never thought that I would be attending our industry's largest trade show, the Blade Show, with my own company.

My thanks to all of you for making this possible!

------------------
Andy Prisco,
Co-Founder, Manager
American Tomahawk Company
877-557-5200
http://www.americantomahawk.com
----------------------

Best wishes on your endever, and remember, that quality (the QC department) defines the manufactured product to the public,so thanks Andy, for making a quality product at a reachable price.
rolleyes.gif

My, whasn't that profound
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Ron,
Bremerton, Washington
0071.gif

FYI, Best Ranger Challenge is being broadcast in NYC (TW Cable) on ESPN2 (Ch#29), Friday 27-Apr @ 3:00 PM.

------------------
Cheers,
Brian
(formerly bcaffrey)
He who finishes with the most toys wins.

Maybe you can brainstorm with a couple of Rangers, to develop a state-of-the-art Hawk???????

------------------
Big-Target>>>>>I'm not called that because I'm an anorexic midget!!!

Big-Target, shhhh..... don't tell anybody yet.

Lot's of surprises in store upon our return from Best Ranger.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Andy Prisco:
...Well, in addition to our functioning as a sponsor to the event at Fort Benning, and promoting ATC to the men and women serving our country, there is one more reason, which I cannot reveal on the forums until the contest! All I can say is check your local TV listings for coverage of Best Ranger on ESPN and Wide World of Sports!!!...</font>

I just watched the coverage on ESPN, Andy. What was I supposed to see that I must have missed?
confused.gif

------------------
Cheers,
Brian
(formerly bcaffrey)

Brian,
We will not be there until tomorrow

Bobby

------------------
Co-Founder,Production Director
American Tomahawk Company

President,
American Knife Throwers Alliance

http://www.brantonknives.com
http://www.americantomahawk.com

Oops! Thanks for the heads-up, Bobby. ESPN televised Best Ranger 2000 today, not the current competition.
redface.gif

Back to the TV listing grids. Anyone know when coverage of this year's competition is being aired?

------------------
Cheers,
Brian
(formerly bcaffrey)

Back