Sorry you didn't get to go to SHOT, but...

check out GenO Denning's new web site www.cavemanengineering.com and you will feel much better!
smile.gif

<A HREF="http://www.cavemanengineering.com" TARGET=_blank>
banner.jpg
</A>
We have been working on this for a few weeks and it is now up and running! Much thanks to Kelly Yates, Terrill Hoffman and Les Robertson for their generous contributions...couldn't have done it without you all.

GenO has some GREAT knives if you haven't had the pleasure and now is your opportunity to see some of his work and offerings. Let him know how you like it!

Jeff Jenness

[This message has been edited by jeffj (edited 01-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by jeffj (edited 01-11-2001).]

Thanks, that is a nice site. Been wondering if he had one. Great looking knives! Love that chute knife, and the GM, and the little Bigby, and....

Very nice site, jeffj. Nice pictures, good descriptions, easy to use. I also appreciate having the base price shown. You, and GenO, keep up the good work.
smile.gif

Nice site and some very nice knives. Having the base prices listed help alone with the specs for each model. He should have several orders. I know I am keeping him in mind.

Very Nice! That BB Big Boy REALLY looks like a NICE knife. (I guess I'll have to start saving-up my "spare" $ again...)

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
glockman99@hotmail.com
ICQ# 53675663

Back