Source For Military Clips?

I've been out of the fray for awhile and need some info. My two Militarys' clips are getting a little "wear weary". Anyone know a good source for replacement clips in the "three screw" bright and the new black?

Hi Gene (fellow Military Man
wink.gif
) - I got my black Military clips from SFO. Sorry I don't have their number off the top of my head but if you call Spydie (1.800.525.7770) they can either patch you on through or give you the number. Hope this helps.

------------------
Proud member of AKTI, NCCKG, NCKK, and SCAK

In memory of James K. Mattis

Hi Dex, my ol' "Military Man" buddy. Thanks much for the info. I e-mailed SFO today and hopefully they'll help me out. I wish there was a web listing or something that showed what they have to offer. Sal?

Hi Red,
Yes, it would be NICE. E-mails are getting NO response. I guess I'll call them. Anybody know of any other source? I realize e-mails can get lost but I don't like silence when I'm trying to give someone my money.

SFO has been REALLY, REALLY busy recently. Just give them a little time and they should respond.
Have faith my friend.

Thanks Tique! You're probably right. EVERYBODY'S probably going crazy now.

Gene,
Knives Plus 1-800-687-6202 used to carry replacement clips. I am not sure if they still do. Call them M-F 8-6 CST.

------------------
Brian
Here are the answers:
Spyderco native
Spyderco sharpmaker 204
Puukko

Brian, thanks. I have since received a nice e-mail from Patti,("Aloha" Patti), at SFO and she gave me the info I needed. Thanks to all...Gene

Back