Spark, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderators,

Please help.
On December 26 I sold my knife, NIB Spyderco Dragonfly HAP40 to forum member Tulku. The knife was taken out of box only to take pictures. Once, when I put it for sale. And second time for additional pictures per Tulku's request. I mailed the knife on the next day

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...3-Forum-Native-G10-VG10-Caly3-5-Dragonfly-HAP

On December 29th I received e-mail from Tulku stating that the knife is defective and possibly second. The knife doesn't have "seconds" notch and was purchased by me from Authorized dealer. I opened this knife at least twice, when I was taking pictures and didn't see anything unusual in lock. I offered him to send me the knife back for inspection and if I will find my knife defective, I would return all money. If I will find that the knife is OK, I would return his payment minus the money, I spent to ship the knife to him. We were exchanging e-mails for three days, in which Tulku imposed that I am dishonest person and a thief. Also he wanted me to send him money and after that he would send me the knife. I refused to send him money before I receive the knife.
On December 31th he posted negative feedback and started the thread posting my name and calling me dishonest. Please, read

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1458751-BH49-bad-news-Buyer-beware!!!

I am asking you to remove my negative feedback because I feel that I do not deserve it. Also I am asking you to give Tulku infraction for posting real my name.
If you need I can e-mail you all our communications.
Thank you,
Roman

I completely agree Roman. You did everything a reasonable person should expect to try and resolve the situation with the buyer and he has proven himself to be an unreasonable person. Negative feedback from an unreasonable person is not an accurate representation of the seller in this instance. I don't know either party in this deal, just an outsider looking in, and that's the way I see it.

Moderators cannot correct iTrader feedback. Only Spark can. So I edited the title of this thread.

Next, go to your iTrader feedback, to the line Tulku posted, and find the triangle icon in the middle of the line. That is the report symbol. Click on it and explain what happened.

Spark will take care of it from there.

I will, wholeheartedly agree with Corey's statement.
Just check Roman's history Spark. This was just a malicious neg FB because the buyer is acting like an entitled brat. And all of this garbage over a $50 knife???
Joe

Bump for Roman. The knife was returned by the buyer and buyer was refunded by Roman.

Thank you sir, but it looks like Spark is really busy. He even didn't reply to my PM.
BTW, you have a beautiful dog on your avitar. Is he/she yellow lab?

True, but it doesn't hurt to bump it back up.

Thank you, she was a great dog, though I had to say goodbye to her a few years ago. She was a Boxer and German Shepherd mix.

True, but it doesn't hurt to bump it back up.

Thank you, she was a great dog, though I had to say goodbye to her a few years ago. She was a Boxer and German Shepherd mix.

Sorry for your loss. I would never guess this mix. Boxer/German Shepherd, must be very smart.

Sorry for your loss. I would never guess this mix. Boxer/German Shepherd, must be very smart.

It was very hard at the time and I still miss her but I am sure we all go through this as pet owners.

Up again for Spark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back