Spear-Carriers!

h6Rzn2J.jpg

Cool :D But I hope the dogs aren't fleeing in terror from the bulbous Spear:eek::D

"O generation of canines, who hath warned ye to flee from the wrath to come?"

I find the Workhorse to be an interesting pattern, a large Spear and Coping blade offer something different. This one is Blackwood and very Jet like as it has little in the way of pores or grain. Many people decry the Cloud/Keyhole shield but I'm not among them and think it suits wood or Smooth Bone in particular.

HWGFb4D.jpg

Chui Chui some very fine custom examples there Paul, I like the contrast between brushed blade and polished fittings.

Good Lionsteels too, I'm a big enthusiast of the Spear they do, F&F really excel for the money. Just looking for the RIGHT Dark Ram's Horn...

The Queen Cutlery Teardrop liner lock has always held a lot of appeal. Excellent in hand feel, fine pointy Spear in D2 and this was an era of Queen excellence in F&F. Fortunate enough to have one in Zebrawood, BEM (not so wonderful to look at) ACSB and this White Carved Stag Bone.

ayEpwo8.jpg

The Queen Cutlery Teardrop liner lock has always held a lot of appeal. Excellent in hand feel, fine pointy Spear in D2 and this was an era of Queen excellence in F&F. Fortunate enough to have one in Zebrawood, BEM (not so wonderful to look at) ACSB and this White Carved Stag Bone.

ayEpwo8.jpg
That's a new one for me Will. Any chance we could see the mark side? Of course I have to post my Zebrawood.IMG_6241~2-1024x658.JPG

Back