Special Announcement

JK Knives

I keep saying that I’ve been making knives full time for 12 years. My wife corrected me yesterday, and told me it will be 13 years this month. I think I was confused because I opened this forum in January of 2009, but I started selling knives in April or May of 2008.
To celebrate I’m going to do a limited run of my first official model, the Hiker’s Backup. I’m going to track down a picture later.

Order List
WhittlinAway

Last edited:
Exciting! Looks like a very useful model. :thumbsup:

Congratulations on a baker's dozen of years of full time knife making!

Congrats on the anniversary; and having the good sense to let the Boss keep things in order.

I must have sold my HB at a gathering as I could not find it in my "big bag of JK knives".....

Will the new run be a low-K model?

best

mqqn

If there is interest in a piece of JK Handmade Knives history, I would sell these for $138 shipped in black micarta, hollow pins, and kydex pocket sheath. I would also offer it with wood handles for a little more. They would be available starting in June.

Awesome little blade.
Z03nOlq.jpg

Yeah ill take one John. Gotta time it right while the family is on vacation. It needs to match that used hiker I picked up in trade for leather work.

I've been up for 4 days running on 2 hours a night brother. The email will come in time but schedule me in first week of June. I'll mail cash from the leather fund coffee can! Yes I keep my cash in a coffee can so my kids and wife don't take it.
Sounds good, get some sleep! I haven’t been sleeping much either, my accountant since I started passed away in March, I had to find another one, she filed for extensions for both business and personal taxes. I have to get all my papers from my accountants widow and get them to her. Then get everything from this year to her. I’m totally stressed and have not been sleeping.

Sounds good, get some sleep! I haven’t been sleeping much either, my accountant since I started passed away in March, I had to find another one, she filed for extensions for both business and personal taxes. I have to get all my papers from my accountants widow and get them to her. Then get everything from this year to her. I’m totally stressed and have not been sleeping.
Personal has been extended to May17th for this year.

Back