Special Edition Team Gemini A2 . . . .Special Offer. . . And Specs. . . Coming Sept. 6, 2017

Has anyone been dinged for micarta yet ? I’ve never wanted to pay a bill this bad .

My order status says awaiting shipment- but I'd assume they would want paid first... still no ding :(

Dinged on one micarta today (ordered 2). Either black/black canvas, or sage/tan canvas. This is a little strange in my experience, when I've ordered multiple knives in the past, they've all billed/shipped together.
Has anyone been dinged for micarta yet ? I’ve never wanted to pay a bill this bad .

hopefully the M's and the park rangers won't be charging for awhile I just had to dip into all my savings to help my parents pay dad's medical bill :(.

Sorry bud...
I hope your dads feeling better!!
It seems everything hurts a bit more when it happens around the holidays...
Best wishes to you & your whole family, your dad included!!

You'll get one of them knives, just might take a bit longer...
Take care!!
-Sixx

Got dinged for black canvas and black coating! Can’t wait! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! StealthCaliber I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers!

hopefully the M's and the park rangers won't be charging for awhile I just had to dip into all my savings to help my parents pay dad's medical bill :(.
I believe the the M might have dinged in 12/14 hard to tell but I don’t have any other orders near ~$270

Same here....status updated to awaiting shipment my card got hit but no email ding probably get it today... can't wait to get this bad boy! WOOOOOHOOOOO and HOHOHO......black/black canvas

Dinged for Sage/Green Canvas!

Happy about the ding... but, man... that's a little brutal having it invoice days before Christmas.

Does the Invoice number that Busse sends for a payment requests typically match the Order number seen on the Order Status page on the Busse website?
I paid the invoice for the A2TG about an hour after receiving it on the 13th. The Busse site still says Awaiting payment. Then I noticed that the Invoice Number in the request for payment does not match the Order Number.

UPDATE: Called the shop. The numbers don't always match.

Last edited:
I pre-paid for mine, but confirmed today that my bronze/black canvas was updated from "Awaiting Fufillment" to "Awaiting Shipment."

Back