Special Edition Team Gemini A2 . . . .Special Offer. . . And Specs. . . Coming Sept. 6, 2017

Jerry Busse

This year we celebrate 35 years of knifemaking!

In honor of this we are putting out a very limited run of a Special Edition Team Gemini in A2 tool steel. This will not only prove to be an exciting addition for the Busse Collectors out there but for extreme users/abusers as well.

A2 is the old school steel that we built our extreme performance reputation on and used, nearly exclusively, for all of our big blades for 15 years leading up to the introduction of INFI!

This 35th Anniversary Special Edition is brought to you in old school Busse A2 and will be your only chance to purchase a standard Team Gemini in this nostalgic steel.

In 15 years of offering our big knives in A2 tool steel with our propriety heat treat protocol, I cannot recall a single warranty claim!

Backed by our no BS Lifetime warranty, you can rest assured that this Gemini is ready for whatever you want to throw at it. We guarantee it...We always have! ...We always will!!!

This Special Edition Team Gemini A2 would normally be priced at $347.00. However, this is Operation 2 Weeks and therefore we are making a Special Offer on this "One-time-only-run" of the TGA2 at $317.00...
You Save $30.00!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Specs:

Overall Length approx. 13.25"

Blade Length: approx. 7.75"

Thickness: approx. .250"
Steel: A2
Bevel Grind: Flat Saber
Special Offer: $317

Handle Options
Black Canvas
Tan Canvas
Green Canvas
Maroon Canvas
* Included in base price

Special Offer On G10 Handles
Black G-10 + $55.00 - $25.00 = $30.00
Black and Tan G-10 + $80.00 - $25.00 = $55.00
Black and Red G-10 + $80.00 - $25.00 = $55.00
Black and Green G-10 + $80.00 - $25.00 = $55.00
Black and Orange G-10 + $80.00 - $25.00 = $55.00
Black and Blue G-10 + $80.00
- $25.00 = $55.00

Blade Coating options:
Black
Muddy brown
Desert Sage
Midnight Blue
Forest Green
Desert Bronze
Hammered Silver

* Included in base price

Team%20Gemini%20A2%20G-X4.jpg

Team%20Gemini%20A2%20Logo-XL.jpg

I'm excited about this A2 blade. I love this steel. And yes, I'd pay an upcharge for a doublecut. :D

I hope you are right but the pic shows a black coated blade. I would assume Jerry forgot to list the blade color options or they may all be black coated like the BT6 blades were.

FBM BG didn't list coating colours until it hit the web page either
I'll guess we will get them again with the TG A2
Can't wait for this one to go online

Coatings same as the AK47 on the sight now I bet. Looks like @JohnTheTexican was right again about pricing. John I'll be reading your posts more closely. Second time you have given good general advice during op2w2! Thank you sir:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edit to say: ok well very close to what you guessed except the upgrades are a little higher as others have noted.

Last edited:
I been thinking hard on this one. I think the only way I would want one would be if a comp finish was offered to match the one I have now.

I feel like better things might be coming in OP2W, but this is pretty damn cool! Quick someone buy my porckhop so I can afford this thing wrapped in G10!

I been thinking hard on this one. I think the only way I would want one would be if a comp finish was offered to match the one I have now.

Honestly, if I get one of these.....my plan is to strip and polish it after etching the logo and A2 indicator.

Pure-blade collectors might balk, but plenty of people pay good money to have their blades customized with stripped, satin or polished finishes. I honestly don't think it would diminish it's market value in the slightest. Even if it did, I doubt I'd let a TG go unless it was some odd emergency.

But I've not noticed that busse blades really decrease in value, and especially certain models....if you do the work well....I can see it actually making them more attractive to many people.....since I see a lot of desire for comp, satin, etc type finishes.

Last edited:
Back