Special Notice To All SOG Forum Contest Contestants

Hi Guys,

All hats shipped today. They went either Ground UPS or basic US Mail (to P.O. boxes or international addresses). If you don't receive yours in standard delivery times from Seattle, Washington to you, email me to let me know.

If you have yet to email me with your address and you submitted a contest entry, email me with it and we'll ship it right off.

Thanks again everyone. This contest was a blast for us and thoroughly enjoyed it. Give us a few months (or so) and maybe we'll do this again.
smile.gif

------------------
Ron Andersen
Consumer Services Manager
SOG Specialty Knives & Tools, Inc.

SOGLogo3.gif
The SOG Forum

[This message has been edited by Ron@SOG (edited 06-25-2001).]

Thank you Ron!
It really is "above and beyond" to do something this nice.
smile.gif

I'll be looking for the big brown truck when he pulls up in the yard!

Oh, BTW...
Just a helpful hint guys, something I've learned after years of patiently waiting for knives and other goodies to arrive by UPS;

Those drivers get REALLY nervous when you hide in the bushes waiting for them to get out of the truck, so TRY to act cool and friendly when you jump out. DO NOT RUN towards the poor guy, even if he IS wearing brown pants.

(Personally, I think they should offer some kinda stress relief retreat for those guys, they're WAY too jumpy!)
wink.gif

------------------
Desenfundeme no sin la razón, envaineme no sin honor
Usual Suspect
MOLON LABE!

Thanks again Ron and the rest of you SOG people! I had fun with this contest too! Yours wioll be the first knife hat in my collection.

------------------
"Come What May..."

Ron, Thanks for the hats you will be sending us. A nice gesture to the folks who entered the contest.

------------------
MY name is KC Slim,
and im a knifeaholic.
HI KC SLIM!!!

Ahh, thank you Ron, wearing mine as we speak.

This is one damn fine hat. Heck, if I'd have won that prototype, I would have traded it to Crayola for his hat, no doubt about it.

Knowing Cray though, I'd have had to kick some cash in too. Cheap bastid.
wink.gif

Sure appreciate the contest. Truly a good time it was.

I'm not a big hat fanatic and if I wear one, it has to be nice! I'll wear one of our SOG hats (not for advertising...Ok, maybe) because it meets the "quality" of what I'm looking for. I hate the plastic adjustment tabs on some hats. I only like cotton or wool fabrics. I hate those hats that have a high, flat, vertical "billboard" on the front (usually "white" with a cheap looking decal logo on it). I love embroidered stitching for logos. Yup…the SOG hat is a good one!

Guys, you are all very welcome. It's hard to give only one guy a prize; especially when everyone put time and thought into their outstanding entries. We might not be able to give everyone something like this in the future, but we were more than happy to be able to do it this time. For myself, there were maybe 8 or 9 contest entries that I could have chosen #1. Choosing three…then one…was harder than you can imagine.

Enjoy the hats everyone…and Michael, enjoy the Scuba/Demo!
smile.gif

------------------
Ron Andersen
Consumer Services Manager
SOG Specialty Knives & Tools, Inc.

SOGLogo3.gif
The SOG Forum

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ken Cook:
Thank you Ron!
It really is "above and beyond" to do something this nice.
smile.gif

I'll be looking for the big brown truck when he pulls up in the yard!

Oh, BTW...
Just a helpful hint guys, something I've learned after years of patiently waiting for knives and other goodies to arrive by UPS;

Those drivers get REALLY nervous when you hide in the bushes waiting for them to get out of the truck, so TRY to act cool and friendly when you jump out. DO NOT RUN towards the poor guy, even if he IS wearing brown pants.

(Personally, I think they should offer some kinda stress relief retreat for those guys, they're WAY too jumpy!)
wink.gif

</font>

LMAO! your exactly right,i got a package the other day from 1SKS and busted out the door right as the delivery guy walked up. scared the sh!t out of him!

-mo,
waiting for the mailman
biggrin.gif

GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT! I got a funny box in the mail, and when I opened it up, this fantastic hat was inside!!! Thanks Ron and all at SOG!

Hey Vel: My hat is a special "Canadian" edition, complete with documents from Customs. if ya kick in $400 cash and a SOG knife, I may trade it to ya!

------------------
"Come What May..."

Ron, do you still have my address? Or do you want me to e-mail it? Cheers for the hat!:cool:

Hi Wayne,

Email me as a reminder. When I get back to the office on Thursday, I'll check to see if one was shipped. If not, include your address and I'll get a hat off to you.

Back