Special Prayer Request

It's that time of the year again and I have to take my daughter on Thursday for her annual kidney test. It's a very painful ordeal and I would rather sacrifice my favorite body part that put her through it again. I am internally a pretty strong guy, but for the next week, I'm a mess. If the test doesn't show that she has somehow healed and grew out of the condition over the last year (which hasn't been the case to date), then it will probably mean surgery for her. Her name is Kayla, and she is 5 years old.

I am going to have to tell her that it's that time of year again on Tuesday after I pick her up from school. I am full of dread, but trying not to show it.

Any smoke, prayers, or good thoughts greatly appreciated.

David

I'm so sorry for your daughter and your family. I will add her to my list and ask our church to pray for her also. Be strong and we'll all be here lifting you all up.

David, I will send all the good wishes and prayers your way that I can. I have a 5 year old daughter myself, and even though I don't know what it's like to have to put her through all that, I can imagine, and it breaks my heart.:(

Prayers for you and Kayla---I hope the results show that she does not need any surgery.

I've got a daughter who is 3, Hannah, and I cannot imagine what you are going through. I will get my family together to pray for you and light a candle. I hope all is well. I cannot believe I could match your courage here. Since she was born I've had bad dreams about her being hurt non stop. You have my respect, and my thoughts are with you. I hope Kayla is OK.

Andy

Smoke and Song for you and yours but especially Kayla...

Lion's Roar, as I wrote to you privately, if this must be borne, thank God your Daughter has the two of you for parents.

Prayers on way.

munk

Smoke and prayers from Texas.

(but ordered from Japan)

Kids are tougher than we give them credit for....

Aho Dawi.
Smoke from the Four will go up for you and your family and especially Kayla.

I can't imagine anything worse than seeing your child hurting when you can't help the pain go away. I wish you the best of luck and smoke and prayers.

Wow, It seems like it was just yesterday when you had to do this last time.
Prayers up that she is healed.
Stay strong.

Back