SpecOps Knife, am I the only one......

that can't stop thinking about that pic of them all neatly lined up together?

They look so cool, I don't know what I'd use it for but as I may be starting a new job soon I'll have some more cash, and guess where that'll end up going ;) I need (want) a HR too so if my BR is anywhere near as great as it's been made out to be, I'm sure I'll be ordering more. :D

Yes, that pic of the Spec Ops knife is a good one.

We've received many, many requests for that knife so you never know what might come out of the Swamp. If not that knife then maybe one with a similar design.

:D:D

"got one, have you not?...mphhh, mphhh.. Very nice in the hand the spec ops be, mphhh, nice it is, yesss, niceee."

"But have not one gundy has, nooo, not one...but two, mphhh..."

;) :p :D

erm, I agree, I want one too! Eric! Wheres the email man!:grumpy:

Spec Ops knife would be really nice to have, when doing Warrant Duty and drug searches.:D :D

I like the Star Wars reference, Gundy.:D

Darkjedi-Rat - May the Force be with you always.

Originally posted by Eric Isaacson
We've received many, many requests for that knife so you never know what might come out of the Swamp. If not that knife then maybe one with a similar design.

:D:D

Why would you need to change the design Eric? Is it one of those government hush hush things? Or can't you talk about it? ;)

If so many people have been asking about it and something's getting added to the line, it might as well be that.

Gundy, V funny mate. I'm starting to wonder if the SpecOps knife was what's in those cases you've got. I don't know why I just am.

(edited because my mouse-clicking ability is far in advance of my proof reading and spelling skills)

Quoted by Matt Langley.
"Gundy, V funny mate. I'm starting to wonder if the SpecOps knife was what's in those cases you've got. I don't know why I just am."

Why do you think that my good man? Do they look like.....military type cases? To hold.....military type......knives?

Bwahahahahhaha...:D

Maybe, nah, dont worry...;)

hmmm, I need an old car door for some peircing demolition good ole fun...

:D

How come nobody has mentioned the folder in the case yet? Oops!:footinmou

Gundy, why have you posted a pic of a Spec-Ops knife? It's got a special sheath a lanyard and it looks used!

You've got atleast one don't yah ;)

All I want is the spec of it, that all I want.....!!! Well if you've got one spare I wouldn't mind that either :D

Balde length, you gotta give me BLADE LENGTH.... I'm suffering here.

It's 7" isn't it?? No...wait....6-6.5".....

This :eek: is what I look like every time I see it. I'm just gonna have to stop looking.:grumpy:

This was originally posted by King Eric over at the swamp.

"One thing that is hard to tell from these pictures is that this knife has a blade length of almost 7" and an overall length of 12"
Hey, wait this post implies that I know something about this knife. Please ignore what you've just read :D :D "

Those pics were actually posted by another forumite who got the job of making a sheath for the SO. A bit of a drop in the bag post....Doh!:grumpy:

But we all thank that person from the bottom of our hearts for making that post...

But, if you want more pics I can email them to you. Hey, wait this post implies that I know something about this knife. Please ignore what you've just read :D :D

Hey yeah, some more pics would be great, but I understand if you can't do that, being as you don't know anything about that knife. :cool:

what knife? Oh, that one, so you like my photoshop creations? Pretty good hey!:D ;)

Yeah I like the pics you've posted, very good quality too.

Those pics were actually posted by another forumite who got the job of making a sheath for the SO.

I checked to make sure I wasn't wrong and guess what! It was.... well not not you!

The pic archive sticky at the top of the swamp will have it in there bud...it looks it's best in the 'multiple rats' shot though. Would love this blade, absolutely love it...

Originally posted by Warriorsociologist
Can someone post that pic here (or give me the link to it).
Thanks!

Just so you don't have to jump around ;)

attachment.php

I love that design! I'd like to see one in the 4" range
kinda like the Public Defender. :cool:

Back