Specs And Pricing For The TNT-15 Sword

With so much demand, it would be foolish not to release a larger version!! I estimate it will be announced in two weeks.

I ha
With so much demand, it would be foolish not to release a larger version!! I estimate it will be announced in two weeks.
I have a feeling you're right. I just need a silent long range blade and the TNT is not too unbutanikulike in form. Its basically a baby basic butaniku.

Last edited:
So they're almost through the first day then I suppose. If I'm lucky, I might actually get mine before January next year...🤣 OK, gonna just stay off the forums for a good while, it's clear to me that there's no need for me to keep up with the order progression in this thread.

Time to go back to sleep...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
A watched pot doesn’t boil. If you can forget you ever ordered it. You will get dinged. Good luck.

Today I just got an email saying that my $500 grab bag has shipped...I have had it for over a month now...guess they just caught up with their system...
Got dinged for my TNT last Thursday...hopefully it was THAT that just shipped...who knows...still shows "awaiting shipment"

Back