Speed Tech vs. TiNives

I have a Synergy Nandina and am contemplating a TiNives Dresser. I am really impressed with the Synergy'smoothness and overall quality. Is there anybody out there who has both and would be willing to give their opinion as to how the two compare?

Dan,
Welcome to the forums. I have been wondering the same thing now. I used to think that TiKnives only made the $1000+ knivest hat I saw on their website when it was new. I guess now they make more widely affordable knives. Speedtech Synergy is $250 (I think) and TiKnives Dresser can be had for $350. I'm wondering what the extra $100 gets you.

~Mitch

Guys, be aware that Tinives has some models on sale for $300.
And Mitch, the needle bearing system costs more to make but is reportedly the smoothest opener out there. I expect mine to be here in 2 or 3 days so I'll let you know.

------------------
Dave (Phil.4:13)
I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me

well guys I just got my TiKnives Dresser yesterday afternoon. let me tell you something . It is something else. I love it. the knife is very smooth to open and close. and the handle material is beautiful . The only complaint that I have about it is that it is TOO pretty for me to carry for everyday use. I want it to look this good FOREVER. also Scott and Debbie are great folks and will bend over backwards to make sure that you are happy with their product.
I will tell you this i am saving my money to purchase a tactical model in the near future as an everyday piece. give them a call you wont be disapointed

Royo, So you're the lucky dog who won the knife. I've talked to Scott on the phone and he sent me information on the knife. He does sound like a nice guy. I plan on buying one when I have enough $ saved. Also, Scott probably won't want to hear this, but, a internet knife discounter has a Stars & Stripes for 249.00.

Back