1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

*SPF*CRK: Large Micarta Sebenza 21

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by RiverRat84, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiverRat84

RiverRat84 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 21, 2011
    A knife on my want list has become available so I have to let this go to fund it.

Large Sebenza 21 with Micarta inlays. Includes box, papers, birthcard, tool, blue cloth, and lanyard pin with lanyard.

Carried, but not used. It has a few carry marks which CRK can blast off if desired. Shaving sharp with solid lock up.

Asking $445 >$425 >$415 >$395 >SPF shipped to your door with tracking, insurance, and delivery confirmation.

Paypal gift or add the fees.

First i'll take it followed by pm or email trumps all other offers. No trades on this one!
    Follow up with communication or I will move on to the next offer.

Can get this shipped first thing tomorrow :thumbup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  2. RiverRat84

Sep 21, 2011
    I'd very much like to get this sold this evening so I'm taking $20 off. Can not and will not go lower. Thanks:thumbup:

3. RiverRat84

Sep 21, 2011
    Ok:foot:

Seriously last price drop. $85 off what these normally go for and $15 for shipping. Not too shabby!:thumbup:

4. RiverRat84

Sep 21, 2011
    $395 shipped.

5. adlerburg

adlerburg

Aug 22, 2012
    It's MINE

6. RiverRat84

Sep 21, 2011
    Thank God. Thought I was going to have to sell a liver! SPF