1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spring is in the air! Walking my SAK Spartan

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by Herlock, May 3, 2018.

1. Herlock

Herlock

May 13, 2015
    Hi! Went for a walk around the house this last week-end. Spring is in the air! Nice to take a relaxing stroll and look out for some spontaneous flowers (mainly Myosotis, that we also call forget me not or Holy Mary’s eyes; Salvia nemorosa, Vinca minor, dandelions, etc.), to witness the farmers busy with ground ploughing and preparation for sowing, the awakening of the bees and butterflies and a myriad of other insects. Knife with me the SAK Spartan :thumbsup::). Among the few other SAKs I own, the Spartan is the one which always end in my pocket. Pics, just to share :)!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. znapschatz

znapschatz

Jan 24, 2005
    I enjoyed your photos of Spring in the world. It looks like that here, as well. Greetings of the season!

3. Chacap

Chacap

Dec 2, 2017
    Beautiful photos, thank you

4. BerkshireHunter

BerkshireHunter Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Nice shots

5. Harayasu

Harayasu

Jun 18, 2009
    Nice pictures.

6. bt93

bt93 Gold Member Gold Member

May 12, 2015
    Spartan fan myself. I carried a Voyager + for years then misplaced it. Had my spartan for over a year at the time and still in the box. I found the Voyager and put it on the shelf. The Spartan has everything you need and nothing you don't.

TonySal likes this.
  7. John A. Larsen

John A. Larsen

Jan 15, 2001
    Herlock, Nice photos, looks like some nice area to go walking in. I was surprised to see an Italian clothing company sporting a Norwegian Flag, but googled "Napapijri" and it was explained. John

TonySal likes this.
  8. 22-rimfire

22-rimfire Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2005
    Nice little spring wander. I like to see the fields being plowed by the farmers and ready for planting. What's typical for Italy in terms of planting?

9. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    If I'm walkin' because it's nice and I wanna take a SAK with me, the Victorinox SwissBit MP3 Player/Moneyclip on the Alox Manager frame.

Hey Sparkles, if you're lookin' for the ultimate SAK these are discontinued but you may find one, I found mine on clearance from one of those webstores out there.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Pokerchip, TonySal and pipedreams308 like this.