1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

spyder-co fixed 4 inch knife

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by INFINOO, Apr 9, 2000.

1. INFINOO

INFINOO

Apr 8, 2000
    While lurking some time ago there was a thread of a spyder-co fixed blade . Now the thread seems to be gone . Is the project still a go ? I thought the idea was cool and it inspired me to design a folding knife design of mine in a fixed blade mode. My knife call the ROGALTACK has a 4 inch clip style blade , coffin grip handle , spanish notch and a small horn gaurd along with the spyder-co hump I know spyder-co has more than enough collaberations but this is a really cool design IMO . How does someone go about submitting knife deigns to spyder-co

2. Sal Glesser

Sal Glesser Moderator Moderator

Dec 27, 1998
    INFINOO - It is true that we are not at this time seeking collaboration designs, but we always keep our eyes open.

The initial contact would have to be with Peter Jhones. He can let you know the "legal procedures required" to protect both of us.

Peter won't be in the office for about a week.

sal

3. INFINOO

INFINOO

Apr 8, 2000
    Sal
    thanks for the reply I will pnone next week .
    INFINOO