Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

I think $142.97 shipped for 20CV is a great price considering the regular production S30V is $140.40. Also, consider that the BBS M390 is $204.94 shipped!

Right. I meant the color is too bright for me, not the price is too much.

ParaMilitary2 CPM-20CV Lime Green G-10 KnifeJoy (USA) was at the dealer before selling out quickly.

Wow yep KnifeJoy bungled it, dropped them 17 minutes later than advertised, pissed off everyone on IG, and allowed 2/person for a batch of 500 or so. No wonder it sold out in 120 seconds.
Agreed. I wanted one but it was not worth the effort. Oh well, there will be other great Spyderco sprints in the near future, I'm sure.

Knifejoy won’t be getting any money from me, waste of my time... Not even an email and I signed up weeks ago.

Knifejoy is newer, and they aren't as established as a place like DLT, so their system isn't as polished yet. That said, they have VERY good and well-intentioned people there. I have no doubt that they will do better with this stuff next time.

Wow yep KnifeJoy bungled it, dropped them 17 minutes later than advertised, pissed off everyone on IG, and allowed 2/person for a batch of 500 or so. No wonder it sold out in 120 seconds.

I think it was faster than 120 seconds.

I get a good laugh at these grown men crying every time they miss a sprint or exclusive.

You win some you lose some. When you win buy extra and hold on to them to trade for what you want. I don’t even like the green but it will be a tool to get another pm2 I missed.

Para3 Lightweight CTS-BD1N Black DLC Blade Black FRN (USA) was/is in stock at some U.S. dealers.

spyderco-para-3-lightweight-black-frn-bd1n-black-dlc-plain-edge-c223pbbk-31.jpg

spyderco-para-3-lightweight-black-frn-bd1n-black-dlc-plain-edge-c223pbbk-32.jpg

The Murray Carter Collection Wakiita Series are showing up at some dealers:

• Murray Carter Collection Wakiita Series Gyuto CTS-BD1N Black G-10 (Japan)
  • Murray Carter Collection Wakiita Series Petty CTS-BD1N Black G-10 (Japan)
  • Murray Carter Collection Wakiita Series Bunka Bocho CTS-BD1N Black G-10 (Japan)
  • Murray Carter Collection Wakiita Series Nakiri CTS-BD1N Black G-10 (Japan)
  • Murray Carter Collection Wakiita Series Funayuki CTS-BD1N Black G-10 (Japan)

K19G_L.jpg

K15G_L.jpg

K18G_L.jpg

K17G_L.jpg

K16G_L.jpg

I think he's asking for pics. How do you store your knives Sal?

giphy.gif
I'm more curious what a man so prominent in the knife world has in his collection.

I can only imagine how many rare Spydercos he has. And also with such a long history of working with dozens of knife designers, I'd imagine there are also quite a few rare beauties from other makers as well.

Back