Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Just received my DLT purple Cruwear exclusive and I’m beyond words its a beautiful knife with perfect fit and finish. I really like this shade of purple! It’s a absolute perfect example :thumbsup:
Thank you DLT and Spyderco for this beautiful knife :)
SlhCvqQ.jpg

fWyc9t4.jpg

RRht35c.jpg

tZSk3aC.jpg

What's happening w/the NIGHTSTICK?

No release and no mention under "New" or "New Product Reveals" or "Fixed Blades" in Spyderco's website.

Not planning to buy it since I have 2 vintage Gerber Mark I's and a couple other boot knives.

I'm just curious why there's no longer any mention of it on the website unless you do an exact name search for the the knife which is still indicated as "Coming Soon" whatever that means.

Last edited:
BHQ has the spy opera up for pre order if anyone wants to not worry about alt f5ing whenever they come in stock somewhere

Astute 8Cr13MoV Black G-10 C252GP (China) is/was in stock at some dealers.

spyderco-astute-satin-blade-black-g10-liner-lock-folder-c252gp-31.jpg

spyderco-astute-satin-blade-black-g10-liner-lock-folder-c252gp-32.jpg

spyderco-astute-satin-blade-black-g10-liner-lock-folder-c252gp-33.jpg

How do you know?
Ok so i thought i watched a youtube clip with eric with bladehq. And they were showing off the knife and i sworn heard one of them mention it. Now i cant seem to find what i thought i heard. So it is possible i am wrong on that and i do apologize.. maybe someone who recieved the knife already can chime in on this?

According to River's Edge Cutlery (REC) their Exclusive and long-delayed ParaMilitary2 CTS-204P Flat Dark Earth (FDE) PVD Blade Olive Drab (OD) Green G-10 C81GPODFDE2 (USA) will be “dropping soon” for $169.97 (one per household). Additionally, REC will be releasing more batches in the future to meet demand.

2020_0812_11282000__70653.1597322311.jpg

2020_0812_11283900__01632.1597322312.jpg

Back