Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Agree about disliking some of the color choices- I’ve been highly successful at using RIT dye to change the color of both G10 and FRN handles- my Para3 LW handle was red and is now deep black and has not worn off after a year. I used the synthetic RIT dye with about 1/4th the recommended water, added salt and vinegar to the solution and let it simmer for a long while. I used a thick pot and stirred frequently so the FRN wouldn’t sit over a hot spot and melt.

Agree about disliking some of the color choices- I’ve been highly successful at using RIT dye to change the color of both G10 and FRN handles- my Para3 LW handle was red and is now deep black and has not worn off after a year. I used the synthetic RIT dye with about 1/4th the recommended water, added salt and vinegar to the solution and let it simmer for a long while. I used a thick pot and stirred frequently so the FRN wouldn’t sit over a hot spot and melt.

This is good to know! I didn't realize FRN could be dyed, and had wondered about some others, so thanks for sharing. Even if I actually really like seeing colors in literally anything other than Tactical Masculinity

Let me piggyback on that and add in the Swick5/6. Really looking forward to the new PM2 Cruwear, and I need some more micarta in my life, as well as the Swicks.
No one is going to know. It could be a while. Best way to gauge is to look at what was released and what they announced they were releasing. Should give you an idea. I figure it could be early next year at this point. Hopefully before the end of the year tho.

A new dragonfly from DLT in 20cv with red and black zome handles

Dragonfly CPM-20CV Red & Black Zome FRN DLT Trading (Japan) will be in stock on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 11:00am CT for $84.00.

184710315_4341177562559901_1879140297009431965_n.jpg

I got pretty excited when I saw the DLT email. Was hoping for a purple g10 dragonfly with cruwear.

Rock Lobster CPM-M4 Natural G-10 BladeHQ (Japan) will be in stock on Friday, May 14, 2021 at 10:00am MT for $229.00.

ilDHmlb_d.webp

The weird shape of the handle hurts my hand by just looking at it.:confused:
I like the grip. The mid grip choil fits the middle finger perfect. It angles the blade for a cutting board. This has to be the first Spydiechef design, but they didn't name it that.

I like the grip. The mid grip choil fits the middle finger perfect. It angles the blade for a cutting board. This has to be the first Spydiechef design, but they didn't name it that.

I prefer the modification done by a guy on the spydercoforum.

New Models Announced in the 2021 Spyderco Reveal Volume 8 (May 11, 2021):

1. Resilience Lightweight 8Cr13MoV PlainEdge Satin Blade Black FRN C142PBK (China)
  2. Resilience Lightweight 8Cr13MoV CombinationEdge Satin Blade Black FRN C142PSBK (China)
  3. Resilience Lightweight 8Cr13MoV SpyderEdge Satin Blade Black FRN C142SBK (China)
  4. Resilience Lightweight 8Cr13MoV PlainEdge Black Blade Black FRN C142PBBK (China)
  5. Resilience Lightweight 8Cr13MoV CombinationEdge Black Blade Black FRN C142PSBBK (China)
  6. Resilience Lightweight 8Cr13MoV SpyderEdge Black Blade Black FRN C142SBBK (China)
  7. Resilience Lightweight CPM-S35VN PlainEdge Satin Blade Blue FRN C142PBL (China)
  8. Resilience Lightweight CPM-S35VN CombinationEdge Satin Blade Blue FRN C142PSBL (China)
  9. Resilience Lightweight CPM-S35VN SpyderEdge Satin Blade Blue FRN C142SBL (China)
  10. Delica4 Lightweight Thin Blue Line CombinationEdge VG-10 Black FRN C11FPSBKBL (Japan)
  11. Endela Lightweight Thin Blue Line CombinationEdge VG-10 Black FRN C243FPSBKBL (Japan)
  12. Endura4 Lightweight Thin Blue Line CombinationEdge VG-10 Black FRN C10FPSBKBL (Japan)
  13. Rescue3 Lightweight Thin Blue Line SpyderEdge VG-10 Black FRN C14FSBKBL3 (Japan)
  14. Delica4 Lightweight Thin Red Line CombinationEdge VG-10 Black FRN C11FPSBKRD (Japan)
  15. Endela Lightweight Thin Red Line CombinationEdge VG-10 Black FRN C243FPSBKRD (Japan)
  16. Endura4 Lightweight Thin Red Line CombinationEdge VG-10 Black FRN C10FPSBKRD (Japan)
  17. Rescue3 Lightweight Thin Red Line SpyderEdge VG-10 Black FRN C14FSBKRD3 (Japan)
  18. ManBug Lightweight Wharncliffe SpyderEdge VG-10 Black FRN MBKWS (Japan)
  19. Police4 Lightweight SpyderEdge K390 Blue FRN C07FS4K390 (Japan)
  20. Mule Team Z-Wear PM MT30P (USA)

Rock Lobster CPM-M4 Natural G-10 C126GM4P BladeHQ (Japan) is/was in stock at Exclusive dealer.

Spyderco-M4-Rock-Lobster-Knife-Natural-G-10-3.75-Satin-C126GM4P-Anso-LS-large.jpg

Spyderco-M4-Rock-Lobster-Knife-Natural-G-10-3.75-Satin-C126GM4P-Anso-LS-Spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-M4-Rock-Lobster-Knife-Natural-G-10-3.75-Satin-C126GM4P-Anso-LS-Side-large.jpg

I prefer the modification done by a guy on the spydercoforum.

Don't keep us in suspense....

The OG "skinny mod".. The new kids think they came up with it! Lol..

The mod, basically is taking the chunk off, behind the liner lock area. Like a skinny mod for the Para 3 and Shaman.

It was literally the only reason I wanted to buy one of these, today.

I couldn't ever and still can't bring myself to do it, to my Foliage Green, Rock Lobster.. (plus a M4 blade swap! Hopefully a DLC model, will be next) Then it's on!

Back