Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Black DLC Blade Arctic Storm Fat Carbon Fiber C81CFPBL2 Smoky Mountain Knife Works (USA) will be in stock Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 11:00am ET for $199.99. All hardware, clip and liners are Black DLC coated.

c81cfpblbk2-5.jpg

Last edited:
Although the ParaMilitary2 CPM-S45VN Black DLC Blade Black G-10 C81GPBK2 is not a new model it has quite a few upgrades. The blade steel is S45VN not S30V and the Blackout makes all hardware, clip and liners black DLC coated. They're trickling into dealers.

c81gpbk2-v2.jpg

c81gpbk2-v2_2_.jpg

c81gpbk2-v2_3_.jpg

OpFocus members are, however, now limited to purchasing only 10 knives per year thru the program, which I believe was due to the abuses of certain members who bought certain knives in quantity for the purpose of resale.

The program description now specifically prohibits any members from purchasing knives thru the program for the purpose of resale, subject to the penalty of suspension or termination from the program if found to do so.

Unfortunately, there are always "those"people who "abuse" things, like the OpFocus Program, for their own personal benefit who ruin things for others.
Yep, I just signed up for OpFocus last week and made my first 2 purchases through them this week. 10 is definitely enough for me, and as you said...it's a pity that a few folks had to abuse this very generous program. On a happy note...I've got an Amalgam on the way at a very good price!

oooh! I want Magnacut!

I've got 3 Mules already - a LC200N, 20CV and S45VN -- and that's more than enough for me.

Only have scales/sheaths for 2 of them and I'm not going to buy/chase any more blanks.

Basic supply and demand. If no one want to buy them, then the prices will drop.

Who really "needs" more than 1 Mule at 3-5x's MSRP of $50 (not even including the scales/sheaths) anyway?

I certainly don't. LOL! ;)

Last edited:
$265 on Ebay 😡

Didn't see that one BUT the ad that really bugs me is the one for 4 boxes of the MT20P which is an example of the problem previously but, limiting purchases to just 2 now, still doesn't solve the problem either.

s-l225.webp

It should just be 1 per address or acct/person which won't completely solve the problem either (because they can use shills or alternate addresses for delivery) but at least the "flippers" will have to work a lot harder to get more than 1 at a time and those who just want 1 might be able to "sneak in" to get 1.

Last edited:
ParaMilitary2 CPM-REX45 Black DLC Blade Solid Copper C81CUPBK2 BladeHQ (USA) will be in stock on Friday, August 27, 2021 at 10:00am MT for $224.00. All hardware and clip are Black DLC coated but it doesn’t look like the liner for the compression lock is.

ES5BamH_d.webp

Two Dealer Exclusives coming this week:

• ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Black DLC Blade Arctic Storm Fat Carbon Fiber C81CFPBL2 Smoky Mountain Knife Works (USA) will be in stock on Tuesday, August 24, 2021 (National Knife Day) at 11:00am ET for $199.99. All hardware, clip and liners are Black DLC coated.
  • ParaMilitary2 CPM-REX45 Black DLC Blade Solid Copper C81CUPBK2 BladeHQ (USA) will be in stock on Friday, August 27, 2021 at 10:00am MT for $224.00. All hardware and clip are Black DLC coated but it doesn’t look like the liner for the Compression Lock is.

Back