• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold

abbazaba

Gold Member
All prices PP G&S with shipping included. Will go by timestamp but reserve the right to sell to whom I choose. I will only ship to your Paypal address on the transaction. Be sure to check the box "Do you need this item to be shipped?" before you click submit payment. Know your knife laws. No trades.

Benchmade Shoki in very good condition. Comes with original slip, which looks pretty well loved. Lightweight gentleman's knife. $OLD shipped Priority TYD.

Zero Tolerance 0801BW in excellent condition with near mirrored edge. Action is ZT awesome. $OLD shipped Priority TYD.

Spyderco Lil Sub Hilt in excellent condition. Great action and lockup. Very beautiful solid knife. $OLDshipped Priority TYD.

Spyderco Sage5 in perfect condition. I'm the second owner, but I can't find anything to indicate it has ever been used. Free dropping great lock up. What an amazing EDC. $OLD

Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21 Plain user for sale here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...enza-21-plain-user-265.1561566/#post-17932649

Last edited:
Back