Spyderco Blade Show 2019 yt video

Yea that Sun & Moon Chaparral looks nice. People are going to be freaking out over an M4 Dodo

I watched that video on YouTube last night. Always good to see Eric and see the new knives. But I was frustrated that he wasn't asked the #1 question I have for him. They intro'd a bunch of knives in the first quarter. And said how they would all be for sale by the end of that quarter. And now they are introducing second quarter knives and "available soon." But that batch of first quarter knives included the Parata. And I've been watching every retail web site and I haven't seen a single one of them drop yet. What happened? Are there design problems, production problems, supplier problems, what? The Parata was easily my number one choice out of the first batch and I've been watching and waiting and pacing ever since then... where are they??

I watched that video on YouTube last night. Always good to see Eric and see the new knives. But I was frustrated that he wasn't asked the #1 question I have for him. They intro'd a bunch of knives in the first quarter. And said how they would all be for sale by the end of that quarter. And now they are introducing second quarter knives and "available soon." But that batch of first quarter knives included the Parata. And I've been watching every retail web site and I haven't seen a single one of them drop yet. What happened? Are there design problems, production problems, supplier problems, what? The Parata was easily my number one choice out of the first batch and I've been watching and waiting and pacing ever since then... where are they??
Its available for pre order on their website. Anytime they take pre-orders from my experience that's usually meaning its dropping very soon. Shoot them an email and see what they say for lead time.

The dodo will easily be a sub 4-5 minute sellout so everyone buckle up. Most likely a DLC version in the pipeline also at some point.

Just watched it. They seem to be going all in with lightweight versions of many knives.

Its available for pre order on their website. Anytime they take pre-orders from my experience that's usually meaning its dropping very soon. Shoot them an email and see what they say for lead time.

The dodo will easily be a sub 4-5 minute sellout so everyone buckle up. Most likely a DLC version in the pipeline also at some point.

Blade HQ has been offering a $5 pre-order for at least two months. It is June... so more than two months because I’ve been watching for this knife since the Jan/Feb shows and announcements. This “announce at the beginning of the quarter and ship by the end of that quarter” seems not to be working.

I got to play with the Gareth Bull prototype and the Nirvana 2 prototype.

The Nirvana 2 wasn’t much different than the original except for the lack of lock stick, mirror polished blade, and different handle construction.

The Bull Prototype is based on the wolf mouse. Interesting design and use of the front flipper.

The Nirvana 2 wasn’t much different than the original except for the lack of lock stick, mirror polished blade, and different handle construction.

The Bull Prototype is based on the wolf mouse. Interesting design and use of the front flipper.

Spyderco is doing a Bull knife? I missed that.

Blade HQ has been offering a $5 pre-order for at least two months. It is June... so more than two months because I’ve been watching for this knife since the Jan/Feb shows and announcements. This “announce at the beginning of the quarter and ship by the end of that quarter” seems not to be working.
I had an endela pre ordered with them I eventually canceled cause everyone else had them for wks before mine ever shipped

Hi Ucfgrad,

Many of the Japanese models will be going to FRN, the G-10 versions (the G-10 is made and machined in the US and shipped to Japan) have become too expensive for the general market so we'll be going directly to FRN without the G-10 "pilot" that we would normally use. The Police 4 was the last G-10 version. The Endela, Rock Jumper and newer models will more than likely be available in FRN.

sal

First I've heard about the Bull collaboration! Did it have a pocket clip or a spydie hole? I love Gareths designs, but I really don't like knives without clips.

Is the Nirvana 2 the same knife as the mini Nirvana (~3" blade) I've heard about, or is it an entirely new knife? I look the look of the Nirvana, but the original was just way too huge for me!

First I've heard about the Bull collaboration! Did it have a pocket clip or a spydie hole? I love Gareths designs, but I really don't like knives without clips.

Is the Nirvana 2 the same knife as the mini Nirvana (~3" blade) I've heard about, or is it an entirely new knife? I look the look of the Nirvana, but the original was just way too huge for me!

Hey,

Unfortunately, I’m not going to be able to be of much help after all this time. The wolf mouse did have a spydiehole. The Nirvana 2 was not a 3”, I recall it being similar size to the original.

I’ve handled so many knives between now/then that anything more specific isn’t possible.

Back