• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Blue Collar blades FT

I have a couple of Spyderco's best knives for the down to earth Blue Collar guys/gals. I have the C-56 Spyderco Tim Zowada AUS-8 CE along with C-52 Burgundy Calypso Jr with ZDP-189. These are both excellent working and/or EDC knives. I would like to trade these for other Spyderco knives or select Benchmade knives. I can trade both knives for one really top notch model or I can trade them separately. I am flexible and you can contact me at joedot@swbell.net

I usually only do this once. Maybe BF tradeing exchange is in a slump? But this last month has been weird. No matter what I put up. Just the opposite of October/November :confused:

These are very good quality Spyderco knives. The only reason I am putting them up for trade is because I have 2 or more of these models.

Joe, I have a red Kershaw Blur for Trade for the C-56 if your interested....

It's got a half serrated blade, and the Ken Onion Speed safe assisted opening system. Great knives, but like you, I have multiples. I have 3 versions of the Blur :) Great knife.

I don't have any nice spydercos to trade, which is why I didn't reply before, but I do really want that calypso jr. I have several custom fixed blades left in my inventory that I didn't sell before I stopped making. If you're interested, I'll post some pictures.

- Chris

I'd loooooove that Zowada, but I don't have anything good in the trade pile right now...

Well guys I really appreciate your interest but I either want Spyderco knives for trade or there are 2 Benchmades I like which are the models 640, 650 & 921. See what you might have for trade and we can try to work something out.

Well most of the offers I have had for trade so far are knives I either already have or ones I just didn't want. I know there is someone that would like either one or both of these great Spyderco blades. BTT!! I'm going to run them by one last time before I go the Ebay route.

Back