• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco, Cold Steel, Boker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy516

Gold Member
I have a few very light users up for sale today. All knives have only been carried a few times and used very sparingly. All are screaming sharp and come with correct boxes. Prices include USPS shipping in CONUS and paypal fees, and I will definitely work a deal for multiples.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you need any other pics or even a video of action. FYI, I will be working from 12-9 today so may not answer PM's/emails right away during that time period, but will do my best.:)

Spyderco Tenacious in blue G10. Picked this one up off the exchange and haven't carried it at all. Asking $35.**SOLD**

Spyderco Endura Orange. Very lightly carried and used. I polished the clip. Centering is a little off but otherwise in excellent condition. Asking $50.**SOLD**

Cold Steel Code 4 Tanto. Very lightly carried and used. Perfect centering and blade free falls when lockbar is depressed. Asking $50.**SOLD**

Boker Kwaiken. Original model with micarta scales. This one is also in excellent condition with perfect centering and lockup. Flicks open easily. I took the tip down just a bit to avoid getting poked when closed. Asking $40.**SOLD**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back