• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco cru-wear, dog tag, Buck Mayo

Few more for sale today. Paypal or USPS money order mailed in a timely manner are my accepted forms of payment. US sales only at this time, no trades. I require purchasers to be 18 years of age or older and please know your local laws with regard to owning these knives as I will not be held responsible for misuse or misconduct! Cross posted so time stamp will apply. If you wish for more photos of specific items please don't hesitate to ask. My prices include paypal fees and USPS priority shipping with signature confirmation. Paypal Goods for payment, not gift!

1. Spyderco Military Cru-wear-this is as received from an authorized dealer, knife was opened and inspected initially and opened when photos were taken. Knife is a decent specimen but not absolutely perfect if looking for a pristine collector, lockup is good, centering is nice, ever so slightly off center to one side. Blade grind is slightly higher than on the standard s30v model. Original box and papers included. $170.00 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD

zbnqmKf.jpg

DeaqZXp.jpg

LZPRKzV.jpg

hved1z8.jpg

2. Buck Mayo 171-This knife was purchased from another member as a user. Knife is in good shape with some snail trails on the handles and clip and some scratching on the blade. Not sure if these knives came this way or they are from being sharpened by the PO, I did not sharpen it. Lockup is solid and knife had good fit an finish. Knife is just smaller than I prefer. Display box is included and thats all I received. $140.00 shipped. SOLD SOLD SOLD

mCP64mJ.jpg

gw3Hnvq.jpg

fOiU3ja.jpg

JyXxvVY.jpg

3. Spyderco dog tag-Interesting knife, has been used, carried, and sharpened. Purchased here on the forums from another member. Overall in great shape, some snail trails and wear from use. Just smaller than I prefer. No box included with this one, I don't have it.
$45.00 Shipped

aC0Jl3q.jpg

CkxkeDW.jpg

4. Spyderco para-military 2-Black handle satin blade. This is a user and my first Para 2, I carried it and used it often. I do not abuse my knives, I keep them in good working order and don't beat on them. Knife has been sharpened and could use another sharpening. There is some wear on the handle and scratches on the blade from use. Lockup is solid and lots of life left. May be faint overspray on knife from my work. Correct box included. THIS IS A USER! $75.00 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD

7MQQI4V.jpg

BVBMq3J.jpg

xFvuR56.jpg

GGnIZBp.jpg

l1ht1O1.jpg

Thank you for looking, PM or Email me with questions or interest.

Last edited:
Back