1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco Customer Servce

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by 4GD, May 3, 2000.

1. 4GD

4GD

Feb 4, 1999
    Just wanted to give Spyderco a plug on their Products and Customer service. I have been using Spyderco folders since 1987. I have used their customer service twice once in 1997 to return a 9+ year old worker with a broken lockback and recently to get a replacement clip and retainer for an Endura which came off and was lost. Both times I was taken care of in a fast and friendly manner. Which is way way more than I can say for some other manufactures which shall remain nameless in this post. Keep up the good work Spyderco.

Ted

2. Sal Glesser

Sal Glesser Moderator Moderator

Dec 27, 1998
    Thank you Ted. We Try.

sal

3. Sal Glesser

Sal Glesser Moderator Moderator

Dec 27, 1998
    Sorry, double post.

[This message has been edited by Sal Glesser (edited 05-04-2000).]