• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Delica 4 - all sold

Brand new. I have 3 of these I'd like to sell. Saber ground combo blade. All black. 1st class shipping in a secure padded envelope or small box. Shipping to USA only right now.

$55 net to me. $57.00 for payment via PayPal Goods and Services.

ebe541ab37c57a1030e3dd3f389f754f.jpg

1e71f71c064f6839f02832ce8cfa694f.jpg

Last edited:
Hi.
Do you send to France for this price?
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Best regards.

I will take one but have questions and see no way to send you PM or Email?

PP sent I hope!
Any idea why this does not work?
I tried replying to the email you sent through this forum and it said you have chosen to not get email from here.

PP sent I hope!
Any idea why this does not work?
I tried replying to the email you sent through this forum and it said you have chosen to not get email from here.

Strange. I did get your payment and printed a shipping label. I got payment via (Goods and Services) which is fine. I will send out to the mailing address confirmed through PayPal.

Strange. I did get your payment and printed a shipping label. I got payment via (Goods and Services) which is fine. I will send out to the mailing address confirmed through PayPal.

Yes this entire thing has been odd?
When I read your ad here it did not specify different amounts for Goods anyway,it must have been edited since then.
Anyway the address you got is fine.
Thanks
Ed

Back