Spyderco delica 4 sheath

Check it out and lemme know what you guys think..... good enough to start selling them?:confused:
IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics. It looks better in person.

Last edited:
Was just going to suggest the same thing. I would rather have an open-top sheath in the vertical carry position. Very nice sheath though.

Well the next one is going to have loops punched into the strap so that it is Both horizontal and vertical cary for more flexibility. I already had this one glued and stitches going when i had thought about that...:mad:

It is a really nice sheath, Good job! I personally don't usually use sheaths with knives that have clips as I find they add too much bulk. I prefer to just keep them clipped in pocket.
I keep my EDC flashlight (Fenix PD20 Q5) in it's holster on belt with my keys clipped on belt just beside it to keep it from shifting. Any more sheaths, etc and I'm gonna really start looking like Batman. I get enough grief from my wife as it is!
I'd think there's definitely a market for these though.

Well the next one is going to have loops punched into the strap so that it is Both horizontal and vertical cary for more flexibility. I already had this one glued and stitches going when i had thought about that...:mad:

Very nice. What part of AZ are you in?

awesome great work love the horizontal carry

If it's going to be in a sheath, why leave the clip on the knife? Is that to help secure it? Other than that question, I think it's a very nice setup.

Very nice! And, heck ya, worth selling, particularly when you modify it for horizontal and vertical.
I want one! :D

It seems like keeping the clip keeps the knives versatility and also does help a lot with the retention. I am gonna tweak a few things and do a couple more for friends at cost and then prolly be upgrading my membership.

It seems like keeping the clip keeps the knives versatility and also does help a lot with the retention. I am gonna tweak a few things and do a couple more for friends at cost and then prolly be upgrading my membership.

I'd be interested in one too. :thumbup:

Back