Spyderco + Flashlight Combo? (pictures please)

I love this thread! I wish my camera was not shit so I could play. D: I am rocking brown para 2 and streamlight microstream currently.

Here's my three, and my girlfriend is looking for her flashlight for a pic!

DPP_0003.jpg

Salt I and a Victorinox LED

DPP_0002.jpg

Caly 3 CF/ZDP-189 and Streamlight Stylus Pro

DPP_0001.jpg

Military and Surefire 6PX Pro

* Peak LED Solutions Eiger power #8 (AAA/10440), El Capitan (AA/14500), Logan (CR123A/RCR). Come in SS, HAIII Aluminium, or Brass. Take your pick. Twisty.
* Malkoff Devices lil twisty, keychain with a M61 drop-in. Takes an RCR/CR123A, insanely bright. Get the head+body, and then a
m61-mod-to-fit-surefire-and-malkoff-p-7.html
. If this confuses you, write to Gene Malkoff and he'll take good care of you.
* EagTac, as someone already mentioned.

+1 on Peak. I picked up an El Capitan recently. It's amazing. However, if you plan on using protected 14500's, be sure to let them know when you make your purchase as the standard tube designed for the AA isn't completely long enough to account for the additional length of the protected Li-Ion cell. It leaves the o-ring slightly exposed. As stated, there's a list of options - body material, body style, LED color, optic type, optional momentary on switch. However, any of the Peaks will do you well.

For a simple UI with 3 set outputs, I'm a big fan of the Sunwayman m11r. It uses a magnetic ring selector to go from standby, low, mid, and high - one of the best UI's I've come across.

For a twisty, +1 on Eagletac. The d25 series is pretty nice. The minis pack a lot of punch in a small package.

Last edited:
Back