1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco Forum Name Tag - Available for Pre-Order

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by tazkristi, Apr 16, 2018.

1. tazkristi

tazkristi Spyderco Moderator Moderator

Apr 20, 2005
    Show your pride in being a member of the Spyderco Forum with a custom-engraved, limited production Spyderco Bug name tag!

Available exclusively to established members of Spyderco.com Forum and BladeForums.

* Please read through all details below to ensure proper processing of your order. *

* Membership will be verified. Established member means your account was created on the forum prior to 1-Apr-2018. If you do not meet the established forum membership criteria, your order will be canceled and you will not be charged *

• Each Spyderco Bug name tag will include 3 feet of black paracord and an attached 10 mm split ring keychain ring.
    • In the Special Instructions field of your order please include your exact forum name AND if you will be attending the 2018 Blade Show in June.
    • This item is a pre-order item. Your card will be charged when your order is confirmed. This item is available for pre-order until 30-Apr-2018. Engraving will be done following 30-Apr-2018. You will receive a shipping notification with tracking information once your item ships.
    • Spyderco Bug name tag purchases are limited to TWO per forum account.
    • Shipping charge: $5.00 Domestic Shipping / $10.00 International Shipping
    • Pre-orders for the Spyderco Bug name tag can NOT be combined with any other item.
    • Orders from those who are attending the 2018 Blade Show will be given priority processing. We will do our best to ensure that you have your custom-engraved Spyderco Bug name tag in time for Blade Show but we cannot make that guarantee.
    Cost:
    Domestic Orders - $20 ($15 for the Bug + $5 Shipping)
    International Orders - $25 ($15 for the Bug + $10 Shipping)

Visit https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details/BUGF/1129 to order yours today!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Dadpool, jim119 and koenigsegg like this.
  2. u812

u812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2002
    Is Blade Show 2018 going to be engraved anywhere on it?

3. u812

u812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2002
    Just placed the order.

4. Hopweaver

Hopweaver Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 26, 2016
    Ordered. Thanks Sal and crew!

5. blame it on god

blame it on god Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Ordered. Thank you!

6. Klutz

Klutz Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Ordered yesterday. Thank you!

7. bigolegator

bigolegator Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Ordered...Thanks Spyderco Family!

8. koenigsegg

koenigsegg

Dec 9, 2013
    Any update on these guys? Should be making them soon right?

9. bigolegator

bigolegator Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2014
    I was told the cutoff date for ordering was end of April and production would begin soon afterward.

10. koenigsegg

koenigsegg

Dec 9, 2013
    Yay I just got my tracking!

11. blame it on god

blame it on god Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Sweet. Just got my tracking number too.

12. toxophilus

toxophilus Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2015
    Thx Spyderco, these are big; hung the Yojimbo under it for a size perspective...

BugAD_051018.jpg

AlwaysTomboy and Dadpool like this.
  13. madcap_magician

madcap_magician Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 27, 2005
    What!?!?!? Oh man, how did I miss this post?

14. JNewell

JNewell

Nov 18, 2005
    Argh, me too.