• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Spyderco Micheal Walker

Seb

I've been eying the Spyderco Walker with plain edge for a while. Any comments on this one? How is the heat treat on the A-8 ? overall quality seems to be good at spyderco in general...

Seb

Had one for awhile and its a nice little knife. Its made for light use as the locking tab is only fitted into the zytel handle because the scales are not lined. Found it was to small and light so sold it to my daughters boyfriend and he continued to carry it till he got the micro tech bug.
bob

If you're looking for a mid-sized, easy-to-carry, Spyderco, consider the Native Light Weigth as an alternative to the Walker Light Weight.

You can find them for about the same price, but you are going to get a knife with a loyal following that's outfitted with a CPM-440V blade (make sure it's the newer version).

Even though it's a lockback, one handed opening AND one handed closing closing is a snap. Looks great too...

I already got the native in 440V
smile.gif
but thanks anyway...

Back