• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight S110V and Super Blue Endura Sprint Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy516

Gold Member
Up for sale today are two users but in very good condition. Both come with the original boxes and paperwork. Pricing includes shipping in CONUS and I prefer Paypal and will eat any fees. Also please note, the HAP40 Endura is sold. I was just too lazy to take new pics of the Super Blue Endura. :) If you want both knives, take them for $170 shipped! As always, if you have any questions or need more pics, just let me know! Thanks for looking.

First up is my Native 5 Lightweight in S110V with dark blue scales. Locks up solid with no blade play, but is not centered. Very sharp and comes with box. Asking $80 shipped. **SOLD**
fYbJj9J.jpg

OwfsrFg.jpg

6YdV6Rr.jpg

a5cUR8R.jpg

Next up is my Endura sprint run in Super Blue. Light patina showing on the SB cutting edge, the normal scratches on the cladding and some wear and tear on the clip. Locks up tight and centered with no blade play. Asking $110 shipped. **SOLD**
RjyTqHi.jpg

ajsm1Lx.jpg

HxmG1MZ.jpg

xZ2xRwB.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back