1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco Positron

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by justawildkid, Oct 20, 2016.

1. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for grabs is a Spyderco Positron I bought off the exchange this spring, knife has been USED, void/crack in the CF above pocket clip, scuff on the blade. Knife was sharpened by me on edge pro apex to 12.5 per side with 15 micro, will ship very sharp in original box only asking 80.00 usd for it due to CF defect and sharpening angle in sure won't fit everyone's taste.

Thanks for looking, please PM me for more details [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  2. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    IMG_0732.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk