Spyderco Renegade, Sprint Run Coyote Brown Matriarch

TIZWIN

Platinum Member
DSCN1058.jpgDSCN1062.jpgDSCN1064.jpgDSCN1065.jpg

Hey hey friends...

Up for sale today are two Spydercos that are no longer produced.

First, this Renegade with combo edge, one of a later run from the early 2000's, I believe. GIN-1 steel blade, G-10 scales, steel liner on clip side only.
She's just a beautifully put-together knife, with superb fit and finish, and excellent lock-up with only the smallest bit of blade play.
Overall length is approx. nine inches open, with a blade length of a whisker under four inches.
I hate to give her up, this was a parting gift from a friend, but the wolf is at the door. Very little pocket time, and only a few cuts on paper to test the edge. Sorry, no box.
I'm asking $75.00 for her, shipped, to anywhere in the continental U.S.

Next, a sprint run of the original style Matriarch, the un-lined type, but with rich coyote brown FRN scales. The flat-ground blade is around 3 3/4", but measuring this type blade is tricky, given its unique hook shape. Overall length is 8 1/4", give or take. As above, minimal pocket time, but as you can see, the clip was changed to "left-hand" carry, to facilitate a right-handed, reverse-grip draw. The blade has cut absolutely nothin'. No box here, either. I have the bad habit of tossing boxes.
For this beauty, I'm also asking $75.00, shipped to CONUS.
Please excuse the fuzzy photo of the clip side; my camera has seen better days.

I prefer Paypal, but I will consider a US Post Office money order.

Interested? Post here, PM me at this forum, or use my preferred e-mail: buddydharma@hotmail.com

I will throw in a DVD of James Keating's instructional video for the Spyderco Civilian to sweeten the deal. Not a bootleg, but purchased direct from COMTECH. It's a superb video showing all the strengths of the design and the various grips to utilize it. The techniques apply just as well to the Matriarch.

Back