Spyderco Southard Clip

Hi STR,

I was wondering if I could place an order for a deep carry clip for my Southard? The clip screw is the same size as the body screw as per your guidelines. I would just like a plain sandblasted Ti clip. Please let me know how to proceed.

Regards,

Imprezions

Hi STR,

I was wondering if I could place an order for a deep carry clip for my Southard? The clip screw is the same size as the body screw as per your guidelines. I would just like a plain sandblasted Ti clip. Please let me know how to proceed.

Regards,

Imprezions

I only stone wash or etch. Gave up the blaster two years back due to my asthma and lack of good vent. So if that will work I can get one out sat providing I see an addy to ship to by then. $35 check or m/o or $40 pp @ STR@bladeforums.com or you can contact me there if I missed something or you need to add something to it. I have a couple started close to done so its early yet Fri. If I hear back I can probably get that out today. I've got some screws for another order on a custom job I've been waiting to complete so I'll be out there doing that anyway. Thanks I'll check back here later.

double tap

Last edited:
No problem, stone wash is perfect. Money, along with my address has been PayPal'd to ya. Thanks STR!

Hi STR,

Do you still have deep carry clips for the Southard? I'm interested in one but can't seem to find your order forms anywhere. Can you help me out?

Maybe I'm crazy today, but I don't see a place on your website to contact you about ordering a Southard clip. Some other direction would be appreciated.

Hi STR,

Are you still making low rider clips for the Spyderco Southard? I would like to buy one.

Back