Spyderco Sprint Run CPM-D2 Military and Kershaw Cyclone

ALL SOLD!!!

Need to sell some steel. I've got too many knives that don't see any use, so it's time for them to go.
Any marks on the blades are fingerprints, unless otherwise noted.

First "I'll take it" gets the knife of their choice. Paypal (no fees) or USPS money order only.
Shipping to ConUS only.

No trades at the moment. Thank you.

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

1) Spyderco Sprint run Lum Chinese with ZDP-189 blade, NIB $125, now $120 shipped SOLD

2) Spyderco Sprint run CPM-D2 Military with FG G10 handles, NIB $200, now $195 shipped SOLD

3) Spyderco Salt 1 PE, NIB $49, $47, now $45 shipped SOLD

4) Spyderco Delica SS PE and VG10, used in great shape with box. Very sharp. $37, now $35 shipped SOLD

5) Kershaw Cyclone 1630, blade is off-center, but does not affect performance. NIB with paperwork $35, $33, $30 now $28 shipped SOLD

IMG_1538.jpg

Spyderco Titanium Military S30V, NIB $190 shipped SOLD

Spydeco G10 Poliwog, NIB $85 shipped SOLD

Spyderco Delica 4 PE FRN and VG10, NIB $47, now $45 shipped SOLD

Spyderco Endura 4 PE FRN and VG10, NIB $49 shipped SOLD

Spyderco Wayne Goddard CE, VG10 with Gray FRN, never used, looks new. Will include a Spyderco box with it, not original one. $75, now $70 shipped SOLD

Spyderco Scorpius PE and VG10, was in my pocket once or twice at home. Never used, LNIB $55 shipped SOLD

SOG Powerlock S62 with V/Cutter, includes leather sheath and paperwork. NIB $45, now $42 shipped SOLD

Benchmade 760BK LFTi, a few marks on the handles from carrying once at home. LNIB, with bag and paperwork, never used. $155 shipped SOLD

Benchmade 551 Orange Griptilian, 154cm. A couple of marks on the clip from home carry, never used. Comes with box, bag, and paperwork. $63 shipped SOLD

Benchmade 555 Yellow Mini-Griptilian, 154cm. Clip has a couple of marks from home carry, and there is a tiny chip near the last
one inch of blade, very hard to see. Never used, comes with box bag and paperwork. $60 shipped SOLD

Spyderco Dodo Blue PE S30V, used in excellent condition, needs sharpening. No box, $125 shipped SOLD

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
Hi, I am interested in the Poliwog.

Could you email me at jazzandmetal at gmail?

I don't have PM abilities here.

Thanks!

Back