• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Street Beat

Hey! Today I am offering a Spyderco Street Beat.

photo2_zpsd14752b1.jpg

photo3_zps8349285c.jpg

photo1_zpse4f24ec7.jpg

The Street Beat has never been carried and is in brand new condition. The blade is pristine and still has a razor sharp edge. The micarta scales, tang, and blade finish are all flawless. As shown above, I have a large Tek-Lok on the sheath which I will include along with the original Spyderco g-clip. Original box and informational inserts included.

I'm asking SOLD to your door. USPS Priority shipping, tracking, and insurance is included in that price. United States addresses are preferred - Hawaii and Alaska accepted. I will ship internationally but please add $20 to cover shipping. Please be aware that I cannot accept responsibility in the event of loss, damage, or theft on an international transaction as insurance is not available.

I'm afraid I can only accept PayPal instant payments right now. No money orders or trades at this time. If interested, please PM me for PayPal purchase information and leave a comment below.

Last edited:
Back