• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Teal Dflies, satin/DLC Lil’ Natives, fluted Ti Military, UKPKs; ZT0392PURBLKWC

DNAIrradiator

Gold Member
Hi everyone, I have some great Spydercos and a limited edition ZT0392PURBLKWC available today. All come in their original boxes with manuals, baggies, etc. As always, the price listed includes both PayPal Goods & Services fees and fully insured USPS Priority shipping costs (which typically costs me a minimum of $10-$12). I do not accept PP Friends & Family payments period (don’t even ask, and it’s now against BF policy), and sorry, I am not interested in any trades at this time.

Spyderco Dragonfly Teal FRN CPM-S30V $OLD! $110
Completely BNIB, unopened. These are extras I purchased from BladeHQ and DLT.

V4l5B4W.jpg

wPPJeg0.jpg

Spyderco Lil’ Native Compression Lock Satin and DLC CPM-S30V $105 satin/$115 DLC or both for $210
Completely BNIB, unused.

XnbDSg7.jpg

CAEAaHu.jpg

UeDyU3i.jpg

Spyderco Fluted Titanium Military CPM-S30V C36TIFP $OLD! $185
Barely used (pocketed a few times), like new. Original (pre-CQI) version. Unused sharp factory edge, centered and great action. Also outfitted with matching custom titanium standoffs from MXG Gear (much better than the stock version, which are not included since I have no idea where they are!). Box shows a small amount of shelf wear.

P4QIzSF.jpg

zjWIpSU.jpg

4JkJoSz.jpg

AfFJwRV.jpg

Spyderco UK Pen Knife leaf/drop point CTS-BD1 $OLD! $75
Completely BNIB, unused.

2IHLt97.jpg

PZZf7RP.jpg

loWO6e4.jpg

ZT 0392PURBLKWC Hinderer Black DLC Titanium with Purple Hardware/DLC M390 Wharncliffe Serial No. 0016 $OLD! $425
Very light user (carried maybe three times total). Had the hardware re-anodized by TiSurvival for a better purple color (hardware was originally almost blue). Tiny scratch on the pivot screw is about the only blemish I can spot. Factory edge, no scratches on the DLC of the scales or blade - this beauty could pass as brand new. Comes with COA card. Apologies for the little pieces of lint on the DLC in these pics, it’s just lint!

1KRHFla.jpg

buXYGyW.jpg

hGaMFpc.jpg

3oqqzJs.jpg

nR8nahN.jpg

All standard BF buying/shipping rules apply. You must be at least 18 years old and it is your responsibility to know and adhere to your local knife carry laws. Immediate payment is expected or I will move onto the next interested buyer. I only accept PayPal GOODS/SERVICES as payment – fees and shipping with full USPS insurance are included in the quoted price. Any payments made using the Friends/Family option will be immediately refunded and I will move onto the next buyer. Shipping labels are generated directly by PayPal and tied directly to the transaction. First “I’ll take it” in this thread followed by a BF PM or email to my BF username AT gmail dot com will make it yours. No international sales (sorry my Canadian friends!) and all sales are final. Thanks for looking! Radioactive :)

Last edited:
Back