• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco: Ti Military - Orig PPT - Para 2 Custom Scales

madhatta

Gold Member
Titanium Military S30V. Nice greenish anodizing job by a previous owner. Deep carry pocket clip and a nice bead/lanyard. There is an ever so slight front to back blade play. This was not disclosed to me when I purchased it, but I believe in full disclosure. This could probably be remedied by a new lockbar insert or playing with the pivot. I never removed the pocket clip to try to adjust the pivot. Does not appear to have been carried or used much if at all. Centered when closed. No box with this one.
Price: $150>> $125 Paypal goods or MO. Would rather sell than take trades at this time.
IMG_8685.JPG
IMG_8686.JPG
IMG_8687.JPG
IMG_8689.JPG

Last edited:
Original PPT complete with the lanyard and original box. Very lightly carried and used to maybe open a couple packages. A few faint oxidation spots on the lockbar. Locks up rock solid and centered when closed.
Price: $135>> $125 Paypal goods or MO. Would rather sell than take trades at this time.
IMG_8681.JPG
IMG_8712.JPG
IMG_8713.JPG
IMG_8714.JPG

Last edited:
Paramilitary 2 S35V with great textured green micarta custom scales. I got this one in trade and cannot remember who is the maker of the scales- but really top notch work and fit and finish is perfect. Action on this is probably the best of any Spyderco I have ever owned- smooth opening, rock solid lockup, and drops free when close. Forgot to get a pic, but is centered when closed.
Won't be sad to keep this one. Comes with original box. I do not believe this one has been used or carried.
Price: $185>> SOLD. Paypal goods or MO. Would rather sell than take trades at this time.
*Thanks for looking at these. PM me with questions. Can send more pics if needed.
IMG_8683.JPG
IMG_8684.JPG
IMG_8702.JPG

Last edited:
Waiting to see the custon scales, interested and firsts once I know what they are

Waiting to see the custon scales, interested and firsts once I know what they are

I just reached out to the member I got the Para 2 from to see if he remembers who made the scales. Will include that information if I get it.
Thanks!

Back