1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco Urban K390 and Big Nilakka

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Billy516, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Billy516

Billy516 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Up for grabs today are two discontinued Spydies. Both have been very sparingly carried and used and are in very good condition and come with the original box, bag and paperwork. Prices include Paypal fees and USPS shipping to CONUS. As always, if you need more pics just let me know. Thanks for looking!

First up is the Urban K390. A few tiny patina spots and very sharp. **SOLD**
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up is my Nilakka. Also in very good condition. The only problem is some VERY light scratches on the blade. So light I couldn't even really capture them. So not in collector condition but very good nonetheless. The action on this knife is unreal and the blade free drops with zero drag while locking up like a bank vault. Asking $120 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  2. rodan404

rodan404

Sep 4, 2017
  3. Billy516

Billy516 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Final markdown on the Nilakka to $110 shipped.

4. mamcar

mamcar Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I took nilakka, thanks. (posted to leave feedback).