Spyderco Wish List

Since we're dreaming, a backlock Para 3 (LW would be even better!) would make me a happy guy.

If there was a salt version of the Straight Spine Stretch that’d become my edc workhorse on the water. I have the siren and the native, but the blade length and ergos on the SSS looks ideal. I love Lc200n for saltwater.

A left handed version of the spydiechef would be a dream too.

Another run of the K2

Schempp Rock in 3V

Native Chief Salt LC200N and bright orange scales (Bright orange scale options for all the Salt series)

Another run of the military fluted titanium with RIL

Tatanka minus the choil and losing about an inch off the handle which would still come in at an impressive 10” OAL

How about a traditional tomahawk with an eye to allow easy replacement of the handle, and without the garish huge hole in the head.

I really just want the Swick 5. I’d also love a Yojimbo 2 and Manix 2 In Lc200n. Also, lots of MagnaCut.

Centofante 3 in ZDP-189 with adjustable pivot (if not full screw construction) and deep dark (almost black) maroon or purple linen micarta scales... *drool*

S45vn or cru wear yojumbo

And of course I'll say a magnacut military once again lol

So I’d love a re-release of the Mantra 1 with a flipper delete… I had this mod done and it’s SO good. I didn’t realize how much difference it would make.

Then, like the original release, I’d love another version as well — Mantra 1 flipper delete to also be released in a wharncliffe version.

This would be insane. Mantra 1 flipper delete for reference:

5C16BED9-47B2-4A84-B170-216721D44331.jpeg

Sprig and a G10 stretch 2 in K390 or ZDP189. Maybe Maxamet...? :p

But, I want a sprig damnit!

Back