Spyderco's Best Whittlin' knife

So, you're on your porch or sitting in your yard and you pick up a stick to whittle. The knife you pull out is....

I've never owned a spyderco (soon though..very soon) and I've only held an endura. I plan on getting a calypso jr ltwt. Looks like it might be good for whittlin
smile.gif

How about the Worker? Its been a couple of years since I have had one, but the tip seemed to be good for intracate tasks.

------------------
Roger Blake

RDaneel - For serious whittlin', our K09 paring knife is hard to beat. Thin flat ground MBS-26 stainless, 2-1/4" blade length, fine point warncliff shape...but it doesn't fold.

sal

The flat grind is the secret. Try either the plain edge Military or the Calypso and you will be amazed.

Oh, man, I can't wait any longer! About a week about I ordered a Calypso Junior straight edge. It should be here any day and I can't wait. I'll have to go out in the back yard and scrounge up some good whittlin' sticks!

Plainedged Centofante works well, the wharncliff style blade is a good whittlin' knife, had one a while back, the older style with rubber inserts and it was a nice thin bladed folder.

G2

------------------
"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions!"
Take the time to read your Bible Now, don't be left behind...

G2 LeatherWorks

Back