SpyderPac question

Sal,
I did a search on this topic and I am still unsure if this product is available. Will both the 32 pocket and 16 pocket be made? Will you have any for sale at the Blade Show or should I order directly from the factory outlet? Thanks!

In my pac there is 32 pockets and some are still empty
frown.gif
. Damn that € (this box is euro symbolin my computer) is now so low compared to $

I've only seen spyderpacs with 32 pockets. If you want a smaller buy bladeforums bag for folders.

[This message has been edited by Tommi (edited 05-08-2000).]

Stellite - Spyderco produces the Spyderpacs in 32 & 16 pocket sizes. They should be in stock at SFO right now. Dealers can can purchase them from Spyderco. The price is the same for dealers or ELU. This is not a commodity that we build for profit, just for service to ELU and our own use.

We will have some at Blade Show, but only to carry our own pieces, not for sale.

sal

I purchased 4 large ones and 2 small ones. They were a lifesaver when I moved into my new house this weekend. I just loaded them all in the paks and off to the new house. I had to reload a couple of them ,but they save a lot of hassle if you have a lot of spydies.They are very well made and stylish.

Bobby Branton

------------------
AKTI member #1000
President South Carolina Association of Knifemakers
President American Knife Throwers Alliance

http://www.brantonknives.com

Bobby wrote: "I purchased 4 large ones and 2 small ones....I had to reload a couple of them"

I started buying a few Spydies here and there in 1999. The mind reels at the thought of having that many knives. My wife wouldn't be able to sleep if she thought I was heading toward that much of an outlay. I just got an 18" AK yesterday from HI that I haven't remembered to "mention" to her yet. I bet that wouldn't fit in a SpyderPac!

Gregg

Well done Gregg! My girlfriend has yet to discover the Camillus CQB1 soon to arrive - I just hope I'm first to the post office that day
wink.gif

Back