Can he swing, from a web
No he can't; he's a toad
Look out, there goes the SpyderToad

gPNSkaD.jpg

ypI1B46.jpg

sZ5qnd3.jpg

:D

stabman,
This thread was exactly what I wanted it to be. Yes! That toad looks so unamused btw.

stabman,
This thread was exactly what I wanted it to be. Yes! That toad looks so unamused btw.

Yes, this toad looked seemed the least amused of any I have encountered thus far. :D
The one I found a couple weeks back didn't want to leave my hand due to warmth...this one was less keen on me staying around.

More pictures need theme songs! Atta boy stabman! :D

Indeed. :)

Battletoads was possibly one of the hardest games on the NES! I had it and hated it! Haha

Oh, by the way, nice Spyderco! :D

Battletoads was possibly one of the hardest games on the NES! I had it and hated it! Haha

Oh, by the way, nice Spyderco! :D

It was a damned hard game.

My wife got my Police engraved as an early, pre-anniversary gift. :)

Last edited:
That's cool, my wife and I tend to gift knives to one another. It's a great hobby!

Regarding Battletoads, I remember memorizing the jetsled level. Pattern recognition was key! Wow, fond and not so fond memories! Haha

Could SyderToad be the next superhero comic? Followed with a movie and a place in the Avengers?

That's cool, my wife and I tend to gift knives to one another. It's a great hobby!

Regarding Battletoads, I remember memorizing the jetsled level. Pattern recognition was key! Wow, fond and not so fond memories! Haha

Yep, those sleds were infuriating. :)

Could SyderToad be the next superhero comic? Followed with a movie and a place in the Avengers?

I love that idea! :D

This toad has nothing on the USAF 2W1 Aircraft Armament "Load Toad"..... who carries gatling guns, missiles, bombs, nukes on his shoulders! :p Google it I'm not kidding!

I still don't/can't harm toads due to this mascot!

20 year active duty retired "Load Toad" here :)

The engraving looks awesome Stabby!! What a thoughtful gift!!
Joe

SpyderToad, SpyderToad
Does whatever a SpyderToad does
Can he swing, from a web
No he can't; he's a toad
Look out, there goes the SpyderToad

:D

Those were the EXACT lyrics I was singing in my head while the page loaded, ha ha! I guess we think alike, Stabman!

Having read your books, that scares me.

This toad has nothing on the USAF 2W1 Aircraft Armament "Load Toad"..... who carries gatling guns, missiles, bombs, nukes on his shoulders! :p Google it I'm not kidding!

I still don't/can't harm toads due to this mascot!

20 year active duty retired "Load Toad" here :)

I think that "Load Toad" is the perfect call when you need massive fire power and brute force. But when you need to get in, get the job done and exit without every being noticed SpyderToad is the man..Uh, Toad...for the job.

This immediately reminded me of the Simpson's movie, when Homer sings Spider Pig.

The engraving looks awesome Stabby!! What a thoughtful gift!!
Joe

Yep. :)

I think Spydertoad would have been the right name for the Chubby.

Not a bad thought...seems to fit.

Those were the EXACT lyrics I was singing in my head while the page loaded, ha ha! I guess we think alike, Stabman!

Having read your books, that scares me

Not another person who thinks like me! :eek:

I think that "Load Toad" is the perfect call when you need massive fire power and brute force. But when you need to get in, get the job done and exit without every being noticed SpyderToad is the man..Uh, Toad...for the job.

Indeed. :)

This immediately reminded me of the Simpson's movie, when Homer sings Spider Pig.

Well, I did watch the movie... ;)

Back